Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, June 15, 2014

The First Day I Was Aware At The Cloning Centers



I was practicing different techniques off and on trying to have an OBE (trying to astral project) for about maybe 4 months. one night when I woke up, I remembered that one shouldn't move when attempting to go out-of-body, so I tried to stay still with my eyes closed and attempt to project.

I tried a method (either the feeling like you're rolling to one side method or imagining your floating up) and I projected (had an OBE)...I felt myself separate from my real body and I was fully conscious during the separation. I was sitting down with my legs forward floating slowly towards the door in my room.

I couldn't believe that I was successful...this all lasted for about 5-10 seconds. I saw my surroundings clearly. everything appeared to be identical to what it looks-like in real-life.

No comments:

Post a Comment