Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Activated Into An Oversized Clone?

not that long ago (from September 27, 2013) at the cloning centers, they most likely activated me into oversized clone (Homonculous). I was outside somewhere...I felt really tall and I tried to walk around and stuff, it was difficult to keep myself balanced. I don't remember how long I was in this oversized clone (supposedly). it's not like I saw myself in the mirror either, so I cannot say that it's a guarantee but most likely. this is them continuing (like I said before) to prove to me or to make me more convinced that Don is telling the truth.


unless I had on stilts or something lol. it's not like I was visualizing myself as being taller either so...I was seeing my surroundings from a much higher height than usual too.