Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Thursday, June 19, 2014

One Of The Key Players



July 16, 2013

today, while I was flying around and stuff...someone said like "hurt 'em bad" and someone else said "can't he's one of the key players". 


I went outside of the building or whatever and they never really like when I leave the area where they put me at...but I saw like a man (I think) on the ground and I was going to ask his name because that would help to confirm maybe that I was there and stuff. I didn't get to...I guess they knew what I was trying to do and they did something to me (will not say) so I gave up.

BTW, I was 100% aware when this happened.


I know your probably thinking since I mentioned flying that I'm not at a cloning center but you have to remember MK Ultra...

adding more detail to the experience...alright someone was throwing plates at me and I used a force-field for protection. and the quotes from above they were talking about me but I'm not sure if I was suppose to hear them saying that to each other or not. I went outside by going through the glass window, wall or whatever it was...I think there was snow on the ground too.