Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, June 15, 2014

About That Day When I Was First Aware...




back in 2006 I came across what’s called Astral Projection (also known as an Out-Of-Body-Experience). Astral Projection or Out-Of-Body-Experience (OOBE or OBE for short) is supposedly when one’s consciousness leaves there body and is able to explore another realm. I didn’t really believe it at first but I was curious and I wanted to use it as an escape if it was real. I tried some techniques off and on for a few months and one night I was successful. I was completely aware when my consciousness seemed to separate from my real body...I was floating slowly towards the door in my room. it looked identical as far as I can tell and I knew it wasn’t a dream. I “knew” it was an out-of-body-experience because of what I read on the internet matched up with what I had experienced. 


see now that I’m aware of Don’s info, I know that it wasn’t my room that I was in when my consciousness left my body, it was MK Ultra visuals/illusions that the Illuminati made me see while I was at the cloning centers. I guess they figured “hey since he’s aware of this thing we made up called Astral Projection, he’s going to believe that that is what he’s experiencing if we allow him to be aware and remember”. they definitely had me, I believed in the astral/obe/dimension stuff hardcore.

I may have been there before that day in 2006 (like in August if I had to guess) but if I was, I was unaware. I started to have different levels of awareness while at the cloning centers from that day on and remembered my experiences when I woke up in my real body. when I’m 100% aware at the cc’s, it’s soo real soo clear...