Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Where's Queen Elizabeth?


September 23, 2013

today at the cc's...mk visuals was once again in an apartment I use to live at. I was in the back hallway and as I went down the stairs, the person that was after me or whatever was now in front of me. as I went back up, the person was in front of me. so I knew it was fake (the place/situation) and I was aware. I said something like "I know I'm at the cloning centers". I said "...where's Queen Elizabeth" (may have said an insult as well)? I said something like "...show me the stands" as I looked around as if I was (and may have been) trying to see through the walls and stairs. dude appeared out-of nowhere as my surroundings seem to shift. if I'm not mistaken, it was the dude that I've seen soo many times while at the cloning centers. anyways, I don't know where I was at but this dude said something about how they're going hurt/kill my heart or something like that. I then tried to phase (astral/obe term, which basically means to transfer your consciousness from point a to point b using for example an image in your mind) back to my real body lying in bed...