Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Friday, July 4, 2014

James Casbolt


I seen James Casbolt TWICE at the cloning centers...

first time was a little while ago...he was standing on my right with his back towards me. I didn't get a really good look at him though. I believe someone mentioned his first and/or last name. I didn't care and walked away...remember seeing like a clock on top of something...

saw him just a few days ago...I was sitting down in my room (mk visuals...and may have been a different apartment) and I believe I was on Facebook. James was standing on my right...there was a webcam-type thing going on. at one point, James mentioned one of my nick-names and I was kinda pissed because I’m anonymous. I grabbed him (maybe by the throat) and pushed him on the bed. I was going to tape his mouth shut lol but they deactivated me or I just happen to wake up randomly (most likely it was the former).

hey James, I don’t wanna see you there...don’t talk to me or anything. got it?

“We ain't buddies, we ain't partners and we damn sure ain't friends” - 50 Cent