Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Friday, December 26, 2014

Pain


Friday, December 26, 2014 

Some dude told me, “just let us shut it down”. I don’t know what the hell he was talking about lol. The only thing I could think of is the cloning centers but in a way that doesn’t make sense. He then sprayed something at me and I was thinking that it was poisonous or just perfume. I was trying to not breathe it in. Many times in the past, they would spray something in my eyes...

I was activated flat on my back on a table. There was at least one dude there. They hammered a nail in the center area of my chest. At first, I didn’t feel pain (which I was expecting). I began to feel some pain and the dude wanted me to rate the pain from 1-10. I was having a little trouble doing this lol (and I didn’t feel like it). I was thinking for awhile and he seemed annoyed/frustrated, so they made the table go higher or something. Possibly made the nail go deeper. He was also talking while this happened but the machine or whatever was too loud and I couldn’t hear what he was saying (which I tried to tell him). I believe he was talking to someone nearby. I finally, said “...like a 6” (referring to the rating of pain from 1-10). It seemed like he was going to do some other “pain tests” but I was thinking that I have to get the hell outta there. It seemed like I was able to move my arms/hands, so I began to move them towards the nail to pull it out but stopped. I focused my consciousness on returning back to my physical body (usually did this when I thought it was astral projection). I then was semi-paralyzed in what appeared to be my room. I was forcefully trying to move back and forth to break the paralysis. Finally, I woke up.

I was activated standing up somewhere. In front of me was someone with an alien mask. Something or someone had a sharp object stuck in the upper part of my back pushing it deeper. That alien mask person was saying, “I feel pain, I feel pain” (which I believe was to make fun of me or maybe to tell me that he knows what I’m going to say?). I then said, “I feel pain...I swear to God, I feel pain” as I was trying to hold in the pain. I said, “please stop”.

No comments:

Post a Comment