Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Thursday, December 25, 2014

The Grudge Heart Attack


Saturday, December 20, 2014

I was in a room and there were others there. I said in my mind, "I know I'm at the cloning centers". Some dude said something like, "see Norberto wants to hang with us". Some other dude asked me about Vril and I said, "I don't really want to talk about it...it's on the net". Someone mentioned The Grudge and next thing I know there was this creepy thing on the floor moving like in the movie The Grudge. It got me outta no-where and I was jumping/running away from it. I was holding my heart and couldn't breathe. I was making a sound, like trying to breathe but couldn't. I had a heart attack I guess and collapsed on a table.

It seems like they may be trying to scare me there to give my real body a heart attack and make it look-like it was an accident.

Be aware if I (Norberto Santiago a.k.a Astral Light) die from a heart attack or aneurysm, it was them.

No comments:

Post a Comment