Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Analyze My Brain


Sunday, January 4, 2015

I was aware flying around somewhere (appeared to be indoors). MK Ultra visuals of course...the flying looks real and feels real. Impressive. I saw a police woman wearing a cap and on the cap had the letters R - L - V. I believe those were the letters. I was trying to remember it because I was thinking maybe that would be helpful in finding out where that cloning center is located or something. I think they knew I was trying to remember the letters because it seemed like they used MK Ultra to block/mess up the letter in the center. I'm not 100% sure that the middle letter was an L but the letters were separated by hyphens. They told me they wanted to analyze my brain. I think they were going to do something, like hook something up to my brain perhaps. Yeah, like that sounds like something I would be interested in lol. I focused on waking my real body up and even trying to tell it in my mind "wake up"! I was visualizing me shaking my real body as well. Not too long after, I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment