Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Monday, January 26, 2015

Clones





Sunday, January 25, 2015

The scenery faded in...it was kind-of blurry at first. I saw my brother sitting down on the ground. I was fully aware but I didn’t want them to know yet. I wanted to “get them”. I said to my brother something like “I have something to tell you”. I then said slowly after waiting a little while, “I know you’re a clone”. I stood up laughing (this was basically me saying “ha, you tried to trick me but I’m aware)...I mentioned MK Ultra too. Then, they must have deactivated me and then activated me in another clone or something because all of a sudden, I couldn’t really see (or couldn’t see at all) and they were attacking me. I believe someone had a power drill to my abdomen and something was being done to my face. I said “please stop”.