Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Knew Freddy Would Get Me


Thursday, Feb. 26, 2015

I knew they would most likely get me for posting about Chipheads on my Google+ because that’s their biggest secret and the only one that Donald Marshall wasn’t suppose to talk about. I didn’t care, posted it anyway (on Feb. 25) lol. Next day, they got me...

A group of people attacked me and cut up me up. With what? I have no idea. It was kind-of crazy and happened so fast. I was trying to escape but they were all over me. I recall seeing some Asian dudes near me...

I got up and grabbed a flat head screwdriver from this dude that just used it on me or was about to. I was staring at him like, “what’s wrong with you”. I was trying to remember how he looks for when I wake up.

This girl was annoying...forgot what she did but I pushed her face in a plate of food and wasn’t satisfied, so I picked it up and shoved it into her face lol. I laughed as I walked away...

I recall levitating (MK visuals) and going through some stuff. At one point, as I was trying to go through a wall, I had some trouble. Some dude commented about how or why I’m not just going through. 

I was somewhere surrounded by windows (pretty sure it was MK illusions). I used MK Ultra to do some sort-of energy burst/blast to shatter the glass. I had a little trouble with one...

Sunday, March 1, 2015

One person was trying to make me become unaware by talking gibberish. I knew he was trying to confuse me in hopes that I would become unaware. I said “you can’t trick me”. I said in my mind and/or verbally, “I know I’m at the cloning centers". I was walking like I own the place. 

I saw a group of people sitting down and I pointed at random people and said, “clone clone clone clone clone...”. There’s was some commotion after that and they deactivated me. The people must have been asking what I meant by that and what I was talking about.

They were doing something to me remotely to my clone me. It’s hard to explain...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I recall sitting down in front of what may have been a computer (not sure...maybe it wasn’t anything). Some dude simply snapped his fingers or something and my head fell down. I don’t know, some mind-control or drugs. I was trying to remember something in my mind while this was happening.

------------------------------------------

Freddy gunna getchu while you sleep n bring bout them nightmares
bi-polar Illuminuts colder than the air surroundin them white bears