Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

The Day I Posted About MK Ultra...


Last year when I gathered everything that Donald Marshall had said about MK Ultra and posted it (with the image above) all over Facebook (including on my wall)...

It may have been the same day but I'm not sure...Anyways, I was at the cc's walking around. I believe it was some-what dark. Some dude was standing nearby (I think others were there as well). I heard him say telepathically/mentally (probably wasn't suppose to hear him i assume) something like, "if he only knew how his head looks." After a little while, my brain fell out of my head (I felt this, it was disturbing) and onto the floor. My consciousness went with it. I was just laying there on the ground conscious. I knew all that was me at that point was my brain (if you know what I mean). I obviously couldn't do anything. I think I was still able to see too.

I think it's safe to say that they didn't like me sharing that info with everyone lol.