Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Monday, April 6, 2015

Alex Jones Told Me...


Monday, April 6, 2015

I guess I was semi-aware or something...There was this girl that pointed at my heart (may have actually touched my chest). I felt some pain/discomfort. I was trying to hold it in at first and act as if it was no big deal but then I said, “okay okay, I’ll leave.” What I meant was that I’ll willingly try to transfer my consciousness back to my real body (which is what I use to do sometimes when I use to believe that I was in control the whole time and could leave the “Astral Plane” whenever I wanted to). She continued to do the pointing at the heart thing and then after a little while they deactivated me.

I saw Alex Jones. I either mentioned to him or someone else about the cloning centers. His back was towards me. He had a piece of paper on top of something and on it, it basically said not to help Don (Donald Marshall) anymore. I can’t recall exactly what it said though.