Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Alien Threat - Closing Gates Of Hades


Wednesday, September 3, 2014 (Closing Gates of Hades)

I was somewhere, it seemed pretty big. It was kinda dark. There were others there in the distance. For some reason, I was calling the people there “pu**y.” Then, just moments after...I couldn’t see and something bit my hand and crushed it. I felt the pain and I was screaming. Nephilim told me (it sounded the same as in the video below), “we don’t want you talking about us.” I said, “okay okay.” I was then deactivated. This is insane...my first ever alien threat. They might get me for posting this.

I told Donald Marshall via Skype, that I couldn’t tell him what happened (when I mentioned about feeling pain at the Cloning Centers). Well, now I said what happened. I don’t like being told what to do.

Video of creature...voice can be heard at approx. 1:52: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tvlXtBleaQ