Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Taken For A Ride


Today at the Cloning Centers...

I was activated sitting down in the backseat of a car and someone was driving me somewhere. There was a dude (driver?) in front of me in the passengers side. I said in my mind, “I’m aware”. I punched the dude in the back of the head and his head bounced forward. I believe I began forcefully laughing. They deactivated me and activated me again in the car. The deactivation of my clone and reactivation seem like it took a second or two. I was still aware. Now the dude was to my left. I guess they thought that I would become unaware by switching a few things up or something. However, this did not work as I was still aware. I was sitting down but this time they paralyzed me. I told the dude mentally, “watcha gunna do when the populace tears you to shreds?” He looked at me...seemed like he was slightly concerned. I stared at him and said, “fearless” (referring to my self). They then deactivated me again.

I was in some place, which appeared to be indoors...Others were there too. I was throwing stuff everywhere because I was angry. Flipped a table over or two.