Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Chinese Man In Uniform


Saturday, September 12, 2015 or maybe Sunday, September 13, 2015

I don’t think I was able to see anything. Not sure if I could move or not, I would say no (paralyzed). They stabbed me in the throat. Pain sensors were off or on really low.

Date = Not sure

Pummeled me again lol. Don’t remember much...wasn’t going to even relate what happened anyways.

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Lets see...I believe I was activated sitting down on the floor. Looked behind me and noticed there was some dude waaay too close to me. I was annoyed. I punched him in the groin and for awhile it seemed like it didn’t have any affect. Noticed his facial expression had changed and I had assumed there was some discomfort. I got up and I thought I was telling the dude off but either mk ultra was used or I simply had mistakened someone else for him. One can get confused more easily as a clone. Anyways, the dude I was now talking to was like some Chinese dude in uniform (marine?). He seemed to have some authority there... I was going off on him and he said (I believe it was telepathically) like, “you’re talking to me?”  I said that I was. He looked over at someone and nodded his head, like giving a command to someone to do something. Next thing I know, I couldn’t talk anymore. They once again, had turned off my ability to communicate verbally. What did I do? I just continued to talk telepathically lol. I said mentally, “I know you can hear me.” I said some other stuff but don’t recall what it was. I began walking away from the area...Someone (or maybe even two people) grabbed me from behind and I was trying to break free. I was somewhat successful. Not too long after, I guess I was deactivated.

This is also where I got some inspiration to make a post about China on Facebook and Google +. :)

Uhh...stop bothering me at the cloning centers. Annnd in real body...clowns. Killuminati.

No comments:

Post a Comment