Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Monday, February 22, 2016

Recent Events

Wednesday, February 10

I was standing in what looked-like a kitchen. It was semi-dark. There was a dude standing nearby.. I said something like, “I know I’m at the cloning centers” out loud. I may have said something else too. He was smirking and said like, “you’ll join us soon”.  After a little while, out-of no-where, someone or something hits me on the side of my head. I didn’t seen anyone or anything near me but something hit me. Someone kept hitting my head repeatedly. I couldn’t see anything and I didn’t feel any pain.

Today (Monday, February 22)

I was lying down on something...my stomach had a small cut but it was deep. I saw my insides. I was trying to find something to block the hole in my abdomen. Stuff was coming out-of my intestines or whatever. I didn’t feel any pain.

3 comments:

  1. For those seeking Peace, Love and Joy, I recommend you watch EMMANUEL.TV and watch evil be rooted out of the earth. The Truth shall set us free indeed!

    "But the wicked shall be cut off from the earth, and the transgressors shall be rooted out of it." -- Proverbs 2:22

    "The adversaries of YHVH shall be broken to pieces; out of heaven shall he thunder upon them: YHVH shall judge the ends of the earth; and he shall give strength unto his king, and exalt the horn of his anointed." -- 1Samuel 2:10

    "Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O LORD. Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt." -- Psalm 70:1-2

    -- fulltimegeek (A soldier for the kingdom of heaven)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. The cut in the abdomen, may have just been MK visuals.

      Delete