Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Friday, July 15, 2016

Inception


Recently at cloning:

I was in what look-like a school hallway with lockers on both sides (mk visuals). I said, “this is like Inception, watch...” I then focused intensely on exploding the lockers with my mind (I’ve done something similar before, so I knew it was possible.) using mk ultra. As I was doing this, I was yelling, “ahhhhhhh.” Some woman asked what I was doing or something. Regardless of my attempts, I failed to do anything noticeable. They somehow must’ve blocked me from doing this or something because I shoudl’ve seen something happen. I said like, “I wonder who the architect of this is?” I was completely aware.

Possibly was “in" a kitchen (mk visuals). It seemed maybe semi-dark. There was this woman that had a female clone (adult)... She was taking her apart, cutting pieces of her body to cook. Apparently, there was like no other food for us to eat or something. I was thinking in my mind, how there’s no soul and if there was one in her, it would hurt. I said, “I’m not eating human.” I believe they did this to scare me. I was either semi-aware or unaware... confusing.

I don’t know, if I was “in” a classroom or what but.... This dude was standing there and I guess was trying to look intimidating. I went up to him face to face and said, “you don’t scare me.” His facial expression and body language changed... He appeared to be disappointed that I wasn’t scared of him lol. I left the area... I was semi-aware or aware.

I had been watching a show in real body and there was this cliff with two people hanging off of it. I thought to myself about how that would be kind-of scary. So, what do the clowns at the cloning centers do? They put me in an mk ultra scenario... there was this cliff and I was at the bottom of it by myself. I was hiding underneath a piece of rock that was protruding from the cliff itself. There were these large rocks falling from the top of the cliff and I simply was trying to avoid being hit by them. I saw some people that seem as though they were part of some-sort of a tribe or something. I was un-aware.