Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Vril Eyes


Sunday, July 17, 2016

I was walking somewhere outdoors. It was dark but not pitch black. There were like zombies (most likely just mk visuals) or something behind a fence. I had on a beanie hat and I kept adjusting it. I was trying to escape the area. I believe I floated up and was flying a little at one point (which is just an illusion). Something attacked and killed (?) me. I recall knowing or so-called knowing that I was killed before. There was this big spider-like thing, which I believe was or was one of the things that got me. I couldn’t escape...

I saw a vril type 3 (mk visuals?). I blocked my face, so I won’t look at its eyes. It (?) grabbed me and forced me to look. I then agreed, saying how it would be good for practice in me being completely fearless. I was staring at it face to face. I felt as though I had a blank facial expression. Seems like they put mk visuals over its face to make it less scary-looking or something. Weird. I looked at its mouth and was wondering where the sharp teeth were. Then, it appeared like some of its teeth manifested or came into view? 

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

I was outdoors (mk visuals?). I think it was semi-dark or dark. I was running... trying to escape. Something attacked and killed (?) me.

When I woke up, heart sort-of ached for awhile and couldn’t really breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment