Menu Bar

Celebrity Menu Bar

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Flamethrower Girl


Saturday, July 30, 2016

I was watching a show on my computer and I accidentally fell asleep. They activated me in a mark 3 (?) clone. There was this dude nearby. I was unsure of his intentions. I don’t want to talk to anyone or do anything there. I dissed him... I began yelling out loud like, “I know I’m at the CLONING CENTERS.” “CLONING CENTERS... CLONING CENTERS!” I thought it was funny and I was trying to be annoying because I don’t want to be there. I was hoping to make people aware that they are at the cloning centers and not the astral plane, 5th dimension or whatever. Anyways, as I was doing this, they tried to make it hard for me to talk remotely somehow but it didn’t really work or not as good as they thought it would. I was thinking or expecting at any moment for them to get me with pain but they didn’t. The dude moved away from me... They deactivated me or I woke up randomly.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I was standing somewhere... appeared to be outdoors but I’m sure it was just an illusion. It was daytime. I was in a street and I believe there was a school bus to my left and to my right there was a vehicle. This girl was nearby and she had what looked-like a flamethrower (probably wasn’t even real). I did see some fire come out-of it. It looked as if she was aiming and trying to get some dude that was really close to me. I assume this was to scare me. I felt like I needed to get the hell out-of there. I ran to the right around some parked vehicle and there just happened to be another vehicle (forming an upside-down V shape from my perspective) trapping me, so I turned around and went back... They must’ve added the other vehicle in this mk ultra scenario that I was in unwillingly.

Man how I hate them...

No comments:

Post a Comment